Saturday, August 22, 2009

Welcome by Mo Jo



Life is too short to not enjoy yourself. And when you find something that makes you happy, you should incorporate that something into your life. Well, that something for me is Disney. I absolutely enjoy all aspects of Disney. From my childhood, Disney played an integral part of my entertainment. However, in my teenage years, I thought I was just too grown-up to enjoy Disney movies and the parks. Unfortunately for me, it took me several years between childhood and adulthood to figure out that it's ok to not only enjoy life, but to enjoy life "in Disney style".


In my new blog, I want to explore different ways to live life "in Disney style". From running races in the Disney theme parks to finding the perfect Disney fashion statement, it's time to have fun and be fancy free.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, that boyfriend of your's looks awfully familiar. Do I know him?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new blog, Mary Jo!!! Best of luck with it, and I'll see you soon!

    ReplyDelete