Saturday, September 19, 2009

Fashionable D23 Jewelry




Of course every princess needs her jewels, but I need my Disney inspired bling. Since becoming a member of D23, I have found the desire to let the whole world know that I love Disney and am a proud member of D23. Fortunately, the Disneystore.com has this princess in mind. Exclusive to D23 members, D23 jewelry is interesting, unique and stylish.
I have such a story to tell about this charm bracelet. My very gracious sister loaned this piece to me before heading out to Anaheim last week for the Disneyland Half Marathon and D23 Expo. By the way, it's nice having a sister that is like minded when it comes to Disney. Back to the story, on the first day I headed into Disneyland I had the bracelet on. I was so excited to see Disneyland and the very first stop was definitely Space Mountain. After about an hour of checking out the park on my own, I made my way over to Disney's California Adventure to meet some of my running friends. The first thing one of them said to me was how much they loved my necklace. Immediately, I looked at my wrist to show them the bracelet and to my despair it was not there. In order not to bore you too much, let's just say after several hours of making lost and found reports at the park and the hotel, I still had no idea where the bracelet was. Later in the evening, my mother suggested that I check with Space Mountain. The first cast member that I approached called down to the loading platform and she was told that they might have it. You can't imagine how relieved I was to hear that they had found it. She sent me down the exit ramp and the cast member at the loading platform asked me to describe it. He shortly handed it to me and I was so happy til I realized that two of the charms were missing. The other part of the puzzle was that it wasn't broken. Since these cast members were on a different shift than when I lost it, they had no idea where it was found or anything. It was still a relief to at least to get part of it back.

The sterling silver charm bracelet (originally) features a D23 tag, "Mickey" tag, Swarovski incrusted Mickey glove charm, Mickey head and square charm with a cutout Mickey. As you can tell, the later two are the ones that were missing.


The necklace that I refered to earlier is composed of a silver chain, D23 luggage tag and Swarovski Mickey head.


And finally, the last item is a D23 Key chain. It too has a D23 luggage tag and Swarovski Mickey head as well.






2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you recovered it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how upset you were when it was lost. So glad it was found! Just like Disney magic! Disneyland is the happiest place on Earth and I am glad it did not disappoint!

    ReplyDelete